Once the degenerated disc is removed from the injured cervical levels, the cervical bladed intervertebral fusion cage is replaced in between of the adjacent vertebrae. This cage is used to preserve the disc height during fusion and to accelerate the fusion of adjacent vertebrae. The stability of the cage is supplied by inserting the blade of the cage through the end plates.
• Manufactured from PEEK polymer
• Optimized bone grafting spacing
• Enhanced with transverse ridges on superior and inferior surfaces for mechanical integration with vertebrae endplates.
• Diagnosis of the cage position in radiographic scans through position of the blade
• Pins are manufactured from titanium alloy
• Implantation through anterior aspect of cervical column
• Variety in size